Benefits of tea: discover all the benefits it has for the body
You have met with your friends to catch up on the news, but oops! You don't know what to drink. Don't worry, this situation has happened to many of us. Arriving at a cafeteria and not wanting anything with gas because you don't like it, but neither a coffee because you've already had a lot of coffee today and you don't feel like anything with alcohol because you're watching the line and you ask yourself, What do I drink? The solution: a tea or an infusion. Stay here to find out the benefits of tea and why you should drink it every day.
The arrival of the cold brings us many things. Among them the pleasure of enjoying a warm tea or infusion. These drinks are ideal for our body, that is why today we want to talk about the benefits of tea. Keep reading, and you will see why it is so good to introduce it into your day to day.
What are the benefits of tea?
- Antioxidants: One of the main benefits of tea is that it has antioxidants. They fight free radicals preventing the aging of the skin and body.
- Helps protect our immune system. By containing flavonoids and vitamin H, they help our body's defenses.
- Due to its properties, it is one of the drinks that can help prevent anemia.
- It helps us stay hydrated. We already know that drinking water is something necessary and important for our bodies. Tea helps us to achieve this, and if it is difficult for you to drink water, it is a different way of providing the necessary liters to your body every day.
- It has diuretic properties, therefore it helps us eliminate toxins from our body.
- It has no calories! I think this is one of the favorite benefits. Tea is a zero calorie drink that helps you stay in line.
What types of tea or infusions can we find?
Green Tea. This type of tea is the most common and the one you will have heard the most about. It is originally from ancient China and has less caffeine than black tea. It is an infusion full of nutrients with antioxidant properties that can help us maintain and improve our body's health.
Red tea. The ideal is not to add sugar to tea or infusions, but to take them naturally. But if you like touches a little sweeter, it is best to opt for red tea. It also has diuretic and detoxifying properties, that is, it will favor the elimination of toxins from our body.
Blue tea. Blue tea may be surprising by name, but it should be noted that it does not have this color. In China, it is called qing cha, which is translated as the color of nature, and that is why it is called blue tea. One of the benefits of this type of tea is that it has antioxidant properties that help improve our body's functioning.
Green Tea, the option for those who want to lose weight.